Wednesday, October 7, 2009

a very one-sided conversation

I can text message from my email. I have to pay for each text on my cell phone, so I very often use my email to text Erica, who has unlimited texting on her phone. It's not foolproof, but it usually works.

Tonight was another story:

d (9:28 PM): hello?
d (9:28 PM): hello erica:
d (9:28 PM): hello erica. do you need a ride home from church tonight? we didn't talk about that. let me know
d (9:28 PM): hellow? hello? 'ello? 'LO?????
d (9:29 PM): howdy doodle little noodle
d (9:29 PM): are u there?
d (9:29 PM): erica
d (9:29 PM): ERICA
d (9:29 PM): er
d (9:29 PM): i
d (9:29 PM): ca
d (9:29 PM): hello?
d (9:29 PM): h
d (9:29 PM): ell
d (9:29 PM): o
d (9:29 PM): ?
d (9:30 PM): hoo hoo...
d (9:30 PM): doo doo.......
d (9:30 PM): doot de dooo... erica.....
d (9:30 PM): doot de doodley doodley doo
d (9:30 PM): woo hoo
d (9:31 PM): what is the name of that cough drop where they sing it like they're up in the Swiss Alps?
d (9:33 PM): that's how I'm singing aer--ikaaaaa... aha! i kept thinking fabiooooo...but it's Ricola. Riii---colaaaaa
d (9:33 PM): Airrrrr--icaaaaaaaaaa


She's probably just ignoring me, now. Ya think?? Because I'm probably driving her nuts. hee hee hee!!!

Oh! Now, four whole minutes later, after she waded through my texts, now this:

Erica (9:37 PM): Mom
d (9:37 PM): Oh, finally!


*laughing hysterically* Can you hear that tone? Mom. Like, are you kidding me.

I am easily amused.

6 comments:

Becky K. said...

Very funny!

Becky

karen said...

oh Daisy (you can't do the Ricola thing with "Daisy"), I need to visit more often. Maybe you've been painting and the fumes are getting to you? heh heh.

Oh and thanks - I now can't get Reeeee COH laaahhh out of my head. :p rrreeeeeeeeeeCOHlaaaaaaaa.

環保木棧板 said...

真正好的塑膠棧板品質測試以科學的方法,針對所生產塑膠棧板事先做好品質的把關,讓消費者可以安心的使用。 ...

daisymarie said...

It must be mom humor...coz it sure made me laugh!!!

daisy said...

It was driving me crazy to see the post above that I can't read...so I went to Google Translator. Here is what was said:

Really good quality plastic pallets tests to scientific methods for the production of good quality plastic pallets advance guard, so that consumers can safely use. .

okayyyy...so I clicked on the profile, and this person has a blog about....yes, you guessed it. Pallets! LOL

To each their own...

Nezzy said...

Reeeeee-coooooooo-laaaaaaa! I'll be singin' this while I'm cooking supper tonight. Heeeheeehe! Funny post. I'm catching up on blogs today. I've been offline due to the storms and flooding that moved through 5.5 long days. What can I say, I'm hooked.

Have a wonderful day. God bless