Friday, January 22, 2010

happy dance!

Yay! It’s Friday! Fun plans for the weekend anyone?

Here’s how mine might go…I don’t actually “make” plans, because it ends up being pointless. However, here’s how my weekend might go:

Sat: going to the art store with my hubby. Ignoring the ongoing three ten year remodeling project. Sewing curtains with a friend. Sleeping in. Watching a movie, maybe. I find it difficult to sit through an entire movie without getting up and wandering around. I get nervous if I’m not doing something productive.

Sun: Getting up fairly early so I can for sure fall asleep Sunday night. No naps. Watching the Vikings-New Orleans game, definitely! I’m a late season fan. I don’t care much if I watch them during the season, but when it gets to this stage, for sure. Maybe I just don’t like to be left out of the excitement.

And what does it mean when you have been at work for an hour before you realize that your shirt is on inside out? LOL!! And either no one else noticed, or they were too polite to say so!!

Yes. A button up shirt with a collar, no less. Good grief.

Hey. I know everyone’s busy, but if you are bored, you can watch a bear hibernate. Ha! No, that’s not a joke. Actually they think she’s about to give birth, and they don’t think anyone has ever seen that before. The North American Bear Center has a video camera in a bear den and you can find it on www.bear.org . I heard about it on NPR this morning on my way to work.

Enjoy the weekend!

6 comments:

Nezzy said...

My plans for Saturday often go out the window here on the Ponderosa. I like to clean and organize everything for the weekend Sat. morn. Then hit the jacuzzi, wash my hair etc. Then I try to treat myself to an afternoon movie just to zone out since Sunday is no day off teaching Sunday School and doing Kids Church. Hubby often wants to work cattle, move cattle, move equipment....you guessed it. On Saturday!

Have a wonderfully blessed weekend and I hope it goes as planned.

karen said...

I purchased a trial gym membership for my birthday present to myself and I've yet to go. So this weekend, I'm looking for a sale on tennis shoes and a new pair of workout pants, then I'm going to workout, finally. I don't know what else will happen - you never know with us ;) xoxo
Have a great weekend, Daisy!

Becky K. said...

I'm writing two skits for my drama class. Hopefully I will get them done this weekend.

I had to pull a friend aside a couple of years ago and tell her that her sweater was inside out.
We laughed so hard.

I very often fall asleep during movies, at home or in the theatre. Sad, but when I sit down and don't have my hands busy at something the sleepies hit.

Have a great weekend!

Becky K.

karen said...

How are you?? xo

daisymarie said...

I knew we had so much in common. My family teases me unmercifully about how I can't sit and watch a movie. It's nice to know I'm not alone in this.

A Joyful Chaos said...

Enjoyed your post and now I think I'll go check out that hibernating bear.☺