Tuesday, January 5, 2010

resolutions?

I think the most common thing people resolve to do for the New Year is lose weight. My coworker resolved to make the people around her laugh every day. That's not so common--I don't know if I've ever heard that one before.

I have one resolution: go to bed earlier! That's it. Just go to bed earlier. Because I think that will solve a bunch of my other problems, too, like not wanting to get up when my alarm goes off...like running around trying to get things done in a hurry in the mornings and forgetting things...being late to work--I HATE that one...feeling rushed all the time...being tired all day long...you get the gist.

Now if I throw in a little more exercise in there, that would just be a bonus. That would help with the tiredness and the weight. But I'm going to keep it simple. If I can focus on one thing, it will be easier for me to remember.

Anyone else have a New Year's resolution that they want to share?

2 comments:

Nezzy said...

This Ozark farm chick stopped making resolutions a long time ago. I just try to thank God for each day he has given me and live that day to the best of my ability. If I blow it...tomorrow is a new day. Now, don't get me wrong, I do set goals but I make it a daily thing. It just works best for me.

I like your motto: Keep it simple sister! God bless and have a terrific day!!!

karen said...

Happy 2010! xo