Friday, January 8, 2010

so much to talk about

January 8. 2010. A week into the new year.

Do you ever have so much swirling around in your head that you don't know where to start to talk about it all?

There is nothing vaguely interesting about what is going on in my brain, but I would like to sleep tonight, you know, so I just hafta get it from my head to the page.

1. Found a cool job to apply for, but I'm a little intimidated by the job description. Oh, well. I'm going to give it a shot anyway.

2. Erica's team lost the basketball game tonight--what a bummer. They got outplayed, plain and simple. They gave it a good try, though. High school basketball is so funny to watch. Sometimes I just sit up in the top row of the bleachers and laugh the whole time. Is that bad? Like when one of the players bounces the ball right off her own foot. Or when a player on the opposing team just turns around and passes the ball to one of our players. It's just funny.

3. I can't wait to work with Joomla tomorrow.

4. I'm happy that the girls are going to get together for Pearl's birthday tomorrow night and do something fun--they're taking the babies bowling. I have lots of fun doing nothing at home if I know my kids are out having fun together. Is that weird?

5. I'm loving listening to Selah's new CD. Amy Perry rocks.

6. I hate it when I get stuck on something at work and don't get as much done as I think I should. It makes me feel unproductive.

7. I feel bad for my Augie Doggie because he has such a hard time walking. My honey thinks he should make him some of those little wheels for his back end so he can roll around instead! But what would he do with his tail to keep it from getting caught in the spokes???

Let's see, it's the 8th today, so I'll put one more thing down and make it eight.

8. No sleeping in tomorrow. I have to get up and watch Jayden--little Afro man. He is SOOO cute! So I'll make some coffee and do my laundry and eat eggs for breakfast, which I never have time to make during the week. It'll be a good day.

Wow. What a buncha random trivia.

Oh! Yummmmm-o. My honey just made some freshly squeezed orange juice. That is to. die. for. What a way to end the day.

6 comments:

daisymarie said...

1. Job. Wait. Didn't you just get one? I must be confused.
4. Not weird to me. I have nothing planned for today and the endless possibilities or the option to do nothing at all are pure gloriousness!
5. I was listening to a Selah song the other day. I may have to try and find more of their stuff. The one CD I did have I loaned to a friend and never got it back.
8. I hope you slept well and have a wonderfully fun Saturday!

Becky K. said...

I finally understand the sibling fun outside of the house thing. Chelsea and Mikey have become better friends since Mikey has his license. Chelsea is thrilled to get to go and do things with him...rollerblading and movies top the list.

Nezzy said...

I loved reading your hodgepodge but I am quite curious about the job thing. Pleeze...tell us more! :o)

Have a great weekend and God bless your sweet lady!

Crazy Daisy said...

woo hoo! A fun new job? Tell more!!!

Kelly said...

Hi ,
i`m Kelly, i have 22 yrs old from York , England .

We try to share this link from –Debby Alten — blog to share the story of espeacial lady with one amazing story !
We try to make something to help alittle this childrens , just search and look !

http://www.gtargirls.blogspot.com/

Our hearts are for the families from Haiti ,too ! Let`s keep prayers for all the overhelming situation of there .

Often when we face obstacles in our day-to-day life, our hurdles seem very small in comparison to what many others have to face. The Brooklyn Bridge shows us that dreams that seem impossible can be realised with determination and persistence, no matter what the odds are.The pursuit of happiness is a matter of choice…it is a positive attitude we consciously choose to express. It is not a gift that gets delivered to our doorstep each morning, nor does it come through the window. And I am certain that our circumstances are just a small part of what makes us joyful. If we wait for them to get just right, we will never find lasting joy.

The LORD is with us !

-:) Hugs !!!

karen said...

Hi Daisy! I'm only a week late commenting ;) Good for you for doing something (applying for job) that makes you nervous! Cheering you on!

oh muddy paws just jumped on couch! aaaaggghhh. but that pup's the cutest thing! doesn't even look like a puppy any more.

catch up w/you later! xoxox
karen