Saturday, February 13, 2010

winter wonderland

The last few nights have been extremely foggy here, which makes for some interesting pictures. If I had been up at 6:30 this morning, I would have gotten the beautiful pink sky behind the fog, which takes my breath away every morning when I'm driving to work. However, I slept in today, so you got the middle of the day shots.

Do you feel deprived? You should.

I'm disappointed in myself, but not enough to get up early. I'm so not a morning person.

















And if you look carefully, you can see the chickadee on the left side of the trunk. He was flirting, playing hide-and-seek with me.

5 comments:

karen said...

Hi Daisy! Love these photos. We woke up to snow again! But it's gone now thank goodness. We've really had enough! It's staying barely above freezing today.

Precious chickadee. Stay warm, my friend. Happy Valentine's Day!

Nezzy said...

Hey sweet Daisy, what are ya doin' apologizing for not getting up earlier. The frozen fog shots are absolutely marvelous. In fact, makin' me just a little envious here.

Ya'll take care and have a marvelous week! God bless.... :o)

Becky K. said...

Very lovely!

Have a great week!

Becky K.

Crazy Daisy said...

Love the photos!

daisymarie said...

Lovely pics!!!