Thursday, April 22, 2010

bells will be ringing...


Wedding bells, that is. Our Johnny will be getting married on Saturday!!! We've been cooking, and baking, and buying food for the groom's dinner tomorrow. I have a small lull here, and then I'm going to bed. I hope I get a little time for homework tomorrow somewhere. LOL. Maybe it'll have to be Sunday.

I was so tired this morning, and I was going to take a nap on my lunch hour. But I spent almost the entire time working on my to-do list. And I'm not even really responsible for that much. We are putting on the dinner, and then we have to show up on Saturday. That doesn't even cover any of the other details that Jessica has been managing quite capably. She is a peach! They are so cute together.

So I took off work tomorrow, and I'm quite excited that I get to sleep in a little, and then I get to do fun stuff to get ready. I think we'll have about 40 people there. That's a nice-sized crowd. Most of the family will make it to the groom's dinner, but two people are working second shift, and Will and his family won't be able to come.

Speaking of Will, he started his new job already, and it seems to be going fine. Thank you, God! The babies are all healthy (as far as I know), spring has sprung, and I think it's going to be a bee-a-you-tiful day tomorrow. I'm praying for good weather for Saturday. Stay tuned for pictures. :)

Hey, didja notice that even though I added a picture, my font didn't shrink and squish all together? Do ya love it?? I've been trying to figure this out forever.

I found the answer on Blogger Help: After you add in your picture or video, put
p style="text-indent:0" in brackets at the beginning of your text, and /p in brackets at the end of your post. By brackets, I mean these things: <> It should work like a snap.

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

Sounds like things have greatly improved in your neck of the woods!
So happy for you!
Weddings are wonderful things.

Becky K.

Nezzy said...

Oh sweetie, I'm so happy thing are goin' so well for you. I have been wondering how the babies were doin'! Hope you had a blast at the wedding and you took many pictures to share the joy.

I had four of my Grandkiddos the past few day and baby, I'm sooo tired! It's a good tired though.

God bless ya and have a marvelous Monday!!!