Saturday, June 25, 2011

helloooo-o-o-o!

Time just flies when you're having fun. Or when you're in school and working. Wow. The older I get, the less I can juggle multiple balls in the air. The last time I posted, James was still in the AI competition, and MAD magazine cover boy had not yet won. Now it's all old news.

Dancing with the Stars is over, and I can almost remember who was on the show. There was that one actress, and that one football player...I could almost recycle the PbP every season. That's play by play, if you didn't know. PbP. One of my many acronyms I make up daily.

Saw my first 3-D movie, y'all. I was quite amazed when I saw this blue bird floating in front of my eyes in one of the previews. We took X to see the new Cars 2 movie, and it was in 3-D. Papa got the kid-sized glasses accidentally (when I handed them to him) and he couldn't get them to center over his eyes, since his head is so big. Well, I mean in comparison to a kid's head! Not that he has a big head. Aahahaha! You know what I mean. I know you do. So anyway, he went out to the car to wait because he got dizzy right away.

I think the whole 3-D thing got to Xavier, too, because he kept flipping the glasses up and down to see the movie with and without them. By the middle of the movie, he had had enough, and was laying across my lap telling me how tired he was. We left before it was over.

That's okay. I wanted to see Kung Fu Panda 2 anyway, not Cars 2. Although it was kind of funny. But I really love Po. I love when he puts his head up and says, "I love kung fuuuuu-u-u-u-u-u-u!" And Xavier laughs so much when he watches Po with his amazing facial expressions. I love that from-the-belly laugh he has. So now I have something to look forward to. Hopefully it's not in 3-D when I buy it.

And what is this about "recycling" your glasses after the movie? I know they're just going to take those glasses I just paid extra for, and repackage them for someone else again. I took mine with me, just because. Because I'm a rebel like that. We paid a crazy price to see a matinee movie...I'm KEEPING those overpriced glasses!

2 comments:

daisymarie said...

Helllllooooooo, back at ya. For me it's SYTYCD season, and I'm working on the pbp.

Asher and his mommy are going to go see Cars 2 today--Cars are his absolute fav. I guess I'll wait for the video. Since my eyes don't fuse, I can't do 3D. :(

There are balls falling all around me because I've lost my ability to juggle...not that I was ever too good at it. I'm tired thinking of all you do.

Becky K. said...

It is awesome to hear from you again!
We saw Kung Fu Panda II but not in 3-D. I like the old fashioned way of watching a movie.