Saturday, October 15, 2011

a lotta vance perry

Have you seen any of Vance Perry's youTube videos? I just saw my first one today! He records these great acapella harmonies, only he is doing all the parts of the harmony. It's a little disconcerting at first to see the same face singing all the different parts, but you'll get used to it. I had a hard time picking out a favorite, but this was a good one to start with. This is just a short snippet of a song. Check it out!



If that was just barely enough to whet your appetite for the sound of barbershop quartet singing, here's another longer one you might like.

1 comment:

daisymarie said...

Nelson and I went and listened to a bunch of this guy's songs. I'm in love. Nelson sent the happy birthday one to his mom and is going to tell a lady at work about the Old Rugged Cross one (it's her favorite hymn). Thanks tons for sharing this!!!