Monday, January 2, 2012

babies make the world go round

We had a bunch of the family over this afternoon. Erica will be sad she missed out on the fun. It was particularly fun to see kids/grandkids we hadn't seen for a while, and it was the first time seeing little Mr. Joshua, our youngest grand. Isn't he a sight for sore eyes? His sweet Auntie Meg is holding him.


The next oldest grandsweetie was there as well, little Mr JJ. He is so sleepy here. I think he spit up a little and mama hadn't noticed yet, but I had to get my picture first. Priorities, you know.

And Mr Wyatt was there in all his finery, with his Auntie Gail.


And then the boys had to have their wrestling match for old times' sake, but it was much less vigorous than it used to be. Thank goodness. Age has a way of sneaking up on you when you're not even looking. Hee hee! Oh, the day just flew by, and here it is bedtime, and my pillow is calling me. Well, so much for today. Tomorrow will be here soon enough!

2 comments:

Nezzy said...

Oh sweetie, precious...precious babies there. You certainly do have a house full of 'em.

I miss the babies...my youngest grandkiddo is two.

God bless and have a most beautiful day my friend! :o)

daisymarie said...

Grandsweeties are the best.