Thursday, January 5, 2012

counting the days

The weekend ahead is a busy one!  Most of it has to do with family...babysitting for a few hours on Saturday, a Tupperware party on Sunday afternoon, and a dinner invite for Sunday evening.  I'm going to have to be careful with my time if I want to finish cleaning out my closet.

I started it last weekend, and cleaned a lot of junk out of it.  I did manage to find a few things that had gone missing a while ago.  It turns out that they fell down behind a bunch of other stuff and were laying innocently on the closet floor, waiting to be found.  It's almost like going shopping again when you find a shirt you haven't gotten to wear for a few months.  It feels like a new piece of clothing.  I wore the shirt today, and enjoyed every minute of it.  Especially when a co-worker asked me if I got a new top.  I laughed.  Nope, I said.  I just cleaned out the closet.  I don't know if she got it or if she just thinks I'm a bit off!  I like to keep people guessing.

Well, tomorrow is Friday, thank goodness.  I want to get to bed so I'm well rested and ready to work hard.  I have lots of things to finish up, so I wanna be in prime shape to get it all done.  I'll start out my day with a rousing rendition of Finally Friday with George Jones.  That'll do it.

1 comment:

Nezzy said...

I'm late to this party 'cause it's Monday and whew...what a jammed pack weekend it was.

Farm Boy and I we're just talkin' how exhausted we were this mornin'.

We built fence, moved cattle, blew up a microwave, put in a new plug~box, taught SS classes and Kid's Chruch....

Somethin' very wrong with this picture. Ya know...day of rest and all. Heeeheheheh!

Have a fantastic kinda of day sweetie!!! :o)