Wednesday, January 4, 2012

good intentions

It never fails.

I always have such good intentions at the beginning of the week, and by the middle of the week, they have all flown out the window like chickens with the fox after them.

On the weekend, I get my kitchen cleaned up, things put away, cleaning done, laundry done, and resolve to keep it that way all week.


As you can see, the mess has begun again! Too much computer and not enough work, I guess. The time between getting home and going to bed flies much too quickly.

I vote for sleep tonight, and not for dishes. Tomorrow is another day.

And if I don't get them all done tomorrow, there's always...yes, you got it, there's always the weekend!!

1 comment:

Nezzy said...

Me too, she says wavin' hand wildly in the air!!!

I start of like streaked lightin' and somewhere along the way I think...gonna check my Email or the blog and it sucks me in like my Panasonic vacuum.

I've been know to set a timer like a little kid in front of a video game so I won't stay too long. {{{SIGH}}}

God bless ya sweetie and have a productive day!!! Heeehehehe!!!