Friday, August 10, 2012

sea salt takes on a new flavor

I have a confession to make. 

I am a food blog junkie.  I'm forever on the hunt for new recipes, and recently on Tony Lantz's blog, I found this post about a dairy free spinach dip in a bread bowl.  It looks amazing, and I am putting it on my next week's menu.  I can make a meal out of something like that. 

One of the ingredients in this recipe is a sea salt and herb mixture.  It is made with sea salt from Brittany layered with organic herbs grown on a farm in Nova Scotia...I tracked some down.  I'm going to buy some, and I'm so excited to try it.  If you think about it, it's like having a little bit of those places with you as you cook.  Knowing the story behind it makes it more fun to use, if you ask me!

So, I'm going to make the spinach dip this next week, but I'll make it again after I get my Sea Salt and Herbs.

No comments: