Tuesday, February 12, 2013

a voice from my past

I came across another interesting blog the other day.  A person who apparently goes to the church I grew up in has started a blog about their thoughts about the church and how things are going there now.  It was fascinating to read it. 

It's been a long time...this year it will be twenty years since I left the church!  I can't say I've been out longer than I was in yet, but I'm getting there.   And in case you're wondering, I've never been happier--life just keeps getting better for me.

But I thought I'd post the link--sometimes it's nice to visit the past, just to make you appreciate the present.

And before you start reading that, you could click play below to listen while you read, if you like.  This lovely song expresses a view on life that I share...life is wonderful!  I especially like the trumpet part--playful and beautiful at the same time.  Isn't it serendipitous how the name of this song just matches my theme of positivity for the month? 



No comments: