Tuesday, March 11, 2014

wah, wah, wah...

I'm so disappointed...I filled my little thermos jug with the most wonderful coffee this morning: Starbucks Tribute Blend coffee with just the right amount of cream--have you tried it?!  It's like a smooth slice of heaven in a cup.  I know, I mix my metaphors quite frequently.  You'll get used to it.  LOL.  But if you tried it, I bet you would agree with me, without any more thought to my metaphors at all. 

Getting it in the thermos was all good and fine.  However, I left said thermos on the kitchen counter, and all I can do at work this morning is think longingly of my delicious coffee, SITTING AT HOME!  It makes me sad.

I might have to buy another bag of beans on the way home.  It is a seasonal coffee, after all, and it's only here for a limited time each year.  Scoop it up quick before it's gone!

No comments: